For last few months, my focus was to explore Microsoft ASP.NET MVC features and learn to build application using ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework. My last ASP.NET MVC Tutorial was about ASP.NET MVC Html Helpers (A Must Know). It completes a figure of 50 articles on Web Development Tutorial blog related to Web Technologies.
In this review tutorial, I would like to share my experiences during this journey of completing 50 articles. Also, I would like to summarize what I have covered so far on Web Development Tutorial.
There are many such posts but few important posts are:
- Solution to Browser back button
- CSS was ignored due to Mime Type mismatch
- Attaching the ScriptDebugger to process ‘iexplorer.exe’ failed
- and many more…
Secondly, I prepared a comprehensive list of Interview Questions with detailed answers on ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, HTML5 and AJAX.
- Top 10 ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET AJAX Interview Questions
- Series of ASP.NET interview Questions for beginners as well as Professionals
- Top 10 ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET Web API Interview Questions
- Top 10 HTML5 Interview Questions
Also, you will find major focus on ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API throughout my blog. For ASP.NET Web API, you can find practical implementation of various aspect of the technology here.
This practical guide starts with building a very basic Web API service and later provides implementation for all CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete) operations with client implemented using jQuery. Also discussing New Features in Web API 2 and multiple ways to handle exception handling etc.
As ASP.NET MVC 5 version is available now, most of the developers concerned about what new features are available? and how it’s different from MVC4. So, I have written a comparison of MVC3 Vs MVC4 Vs MVC5. Also, following are some important concepts and implementation given.
- MVC Vs ASP.NET Web Forms
- Building a basic ASP.NET MVC application in 4 simple steps
- Understanding Routing in ASP.NET MVC
- ViewBag Vs ViewData Vs TempData
- Building your first ASP.NET MVC application with Entity Framework (Part 1 | Part 2)
Also, I have discussed different web related concepts that are core for web developers including:
- Evolution of Web
- Encryption Vs Encoding
- Postback Vs Callback
- HttpHandlers and HttpModules in ASP.NET
- WebResource.axd Vs ScriptResource.axd
- What’s new in jQuery 2.0
- 7 jQuery code snippet every developer must know
Lastly, I would like to thank all readers of my blog for their continuous feedback and appreciation. Enjoy Web Development.