Stay hungry, Stay Foolish ~ Steve Jobs
But it’s not only the job market but salaries for Angularjs developer are also high as compared to other job postings overall. Below are the statistics from Indeed.com.
So moving to angularjs or improving angularjs skills will give your career a tremendous boost.
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 67,450+ students enrolled
- 20,714 Review available
- 22 Hours on-demand videos
- 17 Articles
- 76 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this AngularJS online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
This course is about web development using Angular5. The most popular front end web development language across world. This course is about development of front-end using Angular5 the successor of Angular2 platform. This course demonstrates not only the development using Angular but also the internal architecture of the language which makes this course great.
- Develop Modern, Complex, Responsive and Scalable Web Applications with Angular 5
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 5 application and how to use it?
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 5 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as front-end developers
When we talk about the website development, there is most common term now a day is responsiveness, that the website must be responsive. With Angular.js one can develop responsive web application frontend. Also when we talk about the responsive web application how can one forget about the scalability of a web application. Angular.js language also helps us in development of highly scalable and more responsive web application. These two are major considerations when one starts development of a new web application, and development using angular.js make is possible for one to develop more responsive and highly scalable web application with complex architecture.
The good thing about this course is that, explanation of these concepts is in very detailed and very understandable manner with example in such a way that even a lay man will understand what scalability and responsiveness of web application is.
Now days there are lot of talks about SPA – single page website development, and even there are many one pager web applications are there if you have noticed. This kind of one pager application is not only very fascinating but also very popular. This course has very detailed explanation of developing such kind of web applications.
Well if we talk about who can take this course, who should take this course and who must take this course. See learning is something which never wastes and some point of time what we had learnt is always useful for us.
- If you are already in web development then you must take this course, since it will going to take you miles ahead in frontend development.
- This course has angular internal architecture explained so you can easily understand that what you are writing will make what impact. Since most of the times a developer does not know what’s going on behind the scenes when writing this piece of line or this line of code, of course developer knows what will happen if I write a particular line of code or a particular piece of code but you are never aware of what going on behind the scenes.
- This course helps in understand not only the coding fundamentals but also the internal processing at the architecture level what is going on behind the scenes.
- If you are in web development then you must take this course.
- When we take any course and if is a software development or a web development or application development, the foremost thing is to understand the in-depth concept of the language or platform on which the course is. Which this course provides before starting the real coding stuff.
- Secondly, see the course is designed in such a fantastic way that at the end you will end up in learning the complete in and out of the language. When you are taking this course I would suggest you to keep practicing the concepts that you are learning and start writing code around it.
- Although the course has very good examples of code with each and every topic but keep writing more and more code around the concept on which you are currently learning.
- Whenever learning a topic with the tutorial keep writing code around it and target a simple application that you are going to develop after learning this course and write code around it with each relative topic of the course.
This course starts from Course Introduction and ends with development of our own application covering even the very small concept.
- There is no even a very single important concept left in the course.
- This course also explains why one should take this course and why angular is so important in web development. Most of the courses do not explain the initial environment setup to start development.
- Good thing about this course is that the most basic things like this is also covered in this course.
- Going forward with this course explains the Components and Databinding.
- Debugging is most important thing when we write an application and if there is some issue with our code then either we scan the log files and find the errors and other thing is to debug it. From debugging one can easily find the bug and fix is in very efficient and lesser time.
- Directives are something that are extended with HTML and angular has its own directives with ng prefix are covered and explained in detail in this course.
- Apart of this there is most important principle of software development that is being using extensively in lot of software development platforms that is dependency injection, this course have very detailed and dedicated lecture about DI (Dependency Injection) with angular.
- Routing is covered with this course that is to route one angular page to other with detailed lectures and dedicated lesson for in-depth concepts.
- When we write any HTTP or web application then most important thing is that we should be very aware about the HTTP like sending data and getting data using HTTP Post and Get. This course covers HTTP concepts with example using observables and Pipes in angular.
- Also there is a lot of very very important to learn concepts like authentication, Type scripts with this course that one must learn.
- Type scripts is itself a very complex and important to learn concept which is not covered in most of the Angular tutorials, is not just covered but also explained with examples and in a way that one can grasp and implement easily with this course.
- To best utilize this course as I talked in previous sections is to start writing code in parallel.
- Have an application with will be simple not necessarily complex in mind and start development around it, like a simple web application where user can login and register, have a structure of your web pages in mind and when you are learning the concept, try to utilize the concept and start writing code, write much and more code that will make you comfortable in angular and you will also know what you are writing and what will happen when it will compile and how much memory efficient your code is.
- Each and every concept explained in this course has its own importance and one not miss any of the concepts and try to grasp as much as you can.
- The video tutorial series has ample that you need to know about angular but practicing is one thing that makes you aware of the concepts very well and the much you will practice with the course the more you will find yourself comfortable in Angular.
If you really want to learn angular5, there is nothing better place than taking this course. No matter if you are a green horn in web development or you finds yourself a champ of java script and want to learn angular, go with this course and see at the end what you learn. Learning is something that should never stops to keep our self, up to date with the new technologies in this competitive world.