This was the issue I was facing for one of my ASP.Net application, although, things were pretty straight forward.
A typical ASP.NET WebForm having masterpage that linked to MyStyles.css as follows:
<link href=”MyStyles.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” />
I was using Internet Explorer version 9 and later tested on version 10 as well but find the same problem.
I did a lots of googling for the solution and finally find out that we need to enable a feature in IIS and i.e. Site Content feature.
Following microsoft blog link describe how to add that feature on Windows Server 2008.
Other Related Articles:
Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers Series:
- Top 10 ASP.NET AJAX Interview Questions
- Top 10 WCF Interview Questions
- Comprehensive Series of WCF Interview Questions
- Top 10 HTML5 Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Comprehensive Series of ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET Web API Interview Questions