Web and Mobile Game Development
The process of generating an image from 2D or 3D model is known as rendering. Rendering plays an important role in game development. The process of creating a video game is all about creating a 2D or 3D video using the rendered images. In a 3D game, the code gets complexes, requires the high level of math skills, and also accurate resources. The C# and Unity 4.6 or 5 helps in creating 2D or 3D games with less complexity and easy techniques.
C# as a strong programming language can be used for coding the actions for different modules of the game. The language is integrated and is easy to understand for the beginners. Moreover, the language is programmable and compatible with 2D and 3D games.
Unity is a 2D/3D game engine which allows the user to design the game with all the necessary tools. It is well established and stable game engine which enhances performance, optimization, and modifications. Unity allows to design game in an environment which is friendly and easy to understand. Unity has various components which allow the user to import objects or projects from various sources.
It’s always interesting to learn a language skills by making funny things. An Online Course by Ben Tristem really made it fun to design and develop Video Games using C# and Unity. If you take this C# Online Course, it will make your learning experience with C# enjoyable and creating something amazing.
Online Course prepared to design and develop 2D and 3D Video Games a fun by Ben Tristem who is an experienced Game Developer, Best-selling Instructor and Online Entrepreneur.
Before going into details, let’s highlight few key points about this Course:
- Best Seller Udemy Online Course
- 162,868++ students enrolled
- 22,275 Review available
- 46 Hours on-demand videos
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
- Unity 3D capable Mac or PC.
- Unity 4.6.3 for initial content, free from Unity.
- Unity 5 for more advanced content, also free.
- Blender, free from http://www.Blender.org
- Coding experience is preferrable or you will learn along the way with him.
We’ll strongly recommend to go through the course and instructor reviews and see how people are taking benefit and learning Game Development easily.
Overall, this course is fantastic.
I believe you will find this course to be one of the best and most thorough options available to learn about Unity. It is engaging, entertaining, and informative. The instructors generally do a great job presenting both basic and more advanced material in a logical order that neither talks down to you nor makes you feel overwhelmed. The breadth of the course is simply stunning, with over 50 hours of video, seven different games (sort of; see below), coverage of PC/Mac, web, and mobile, and inclusion of related topics like revision control and testing.
In short, and if you don’t want to read the rest of my review, my feedback is very positive and I highly recommend this course. View Complete Review.
by Chris Derossi
More reviews can be found here.
Although, it’s thorough and very extensive course on game development but we have highlighted few key aspects of this courses here but still recommend to go through the detailed curriculum to see all details.
Before you decide to TAKE or NOT TAKE this course, it’s recommended:
- To watch the freely available preview videos for many lectures. It will help you understand that how your instructor is delivering the real value? as well as the in-depth knowledge you will be getting.
- Go through the Reviews given by the actual students of all categories (means who given 5, 4, 3 or even 2 star) to understand the plus and minus areas of this online course. Although no one out of 162,868+ students gave 1 star rating so far.
What this Online Course Includes:
- Installation and Setup
- Basic Scripting
- Text Adventure
- Number Wizard UI
- Block Breaker
- Laser Defender
- Glitch Garden: A Plants Vs Zombies Clone
- Bowl Master: 10 Pin Bowling
- Zombie Runner FPS
- Twin Stick 2.5D
- Ahoy Matey RTS
- What’s Todo Next
What this Online Course DOESN’T include:
This online course covers many required areas related to Game Development. Few advanced areas are not included in this course and those are:
- Performance optimization.
- Editor plugins or modifications.
- Physics engine modification.