Bootstrap is a front-end web framework developed for designing websites and applications with ease and efficiency. It has been developed by Jacob Thornton and Mark Otto in 2011 with constant development and enhancement of the software ever since.
In case you are a web developer or a web designer, you must already know that using Bootstrap is the best and most effective way to be a master in your field.
Using and mastering Bootstrap could have many advantages for multiple reasons. Developing with Bootstrap will save so much time, by allowing you start from already made codes instead of coding from scratch. In addition to the high flexibility that it gives you which makes developing a website and application easy and efficient. Another excellent feature that Bootstrap has is that it provides a responsive grid system, which can change itself according to the resolution of the device. Such grids make it much easier for developers and designers to achieve their goals and have perfect results, in addition to many other features that make Bootstrap arguably the best option for you.
An Online Course on Bootstrap Framework
Now, we provide you with an Online Course that will allow you to have concrete knowledge about using Bootstrap for developing and designing your website or web application, in addition to gaining a good deal of experience in dealing with different aspects of web designing.
- Concrete knowledge about the basics of developing a website with Bootstrap.
- You will be able to work using responsive grids, and you will be able to deal with styling lists and handle components in the progress bar. In addition, you will be able to work using SASS.
- Concrete knowledge about different kinds of grids, different kinds of Groups, plugins and Responsive Media Queries.
- You will learn to use LESS. In addition, you will be able to font icons in a good way and learn the scroll-down effects.
- You will be able to make photo gallery displays using grids and widgets. In addition, you will learn how to use Bootstrap Image Carousel and Photo Lightbox Jquery Plugin.
- You will be able to develop a template for Content Management System, and you will learn how to use all the table classes and many other features.
- You will have full knowledge about a variety of tools and icons, in addition to stylish fonts.
- Concrete knowledge about developing and designing an e-Commerce website, in addition to knowing everything about each of Widgets, Product Grids, and Custom header.
- You will be able to use animation using animate CSS.
- You will be able to fully develop any blog by using various Options and Settings.
In order to give you the best knowledge and experience, this Bootstrap Online Course devised 10 real life projects that cover a wide variety of practices and applications in Bootstrap development. These projects will allow you to have gradual learning in a systematic and organized way.
Before going into details, let’s highlight few key points about this Course:
- Best Seller Udemy Online Course
- 14,936++ students enrolled
- 1,376 Review available
- 13.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Supplemental Resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
The team at Eduonix learning solutions has been training people for a long time and successfully making them masters in their fields. They focus on creating educational content in the most effective way in order to make their trainees have the best knowledge, and more importantly, experience in their fields.
User Feedback and Online Course Reviews:
We strongly recommend to go through this bootstrap Online Course Reviews and see how others benefited from this amazing online course. We have referenced few success stories below:
by Jeancarlo Garcia
by Alex Gridenko