Why you need to Learn Programming in Microsoft C# – Exam 70-483 with Mark Long?
Mark Long (a reputable author) will teach you fundamental aspects of CSharp Programming Language in order to help you prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam: 70-483. There is no prior experience required in C# as this course is designed for absolute beginners.
Starting with setting up the environment including Visual Studio setup and understanding the basics of C# language i.e. classes, objects, types in C#, difference between value type and reference types. Mark Long teaches how to work with different C# types using properties and fields, all C# access modifiers, along with understanding and using constructors. Further including OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts, delegates and events, Garbage collection concepts. Taking you to next step and learning about asynchronous programming and data security.
You will gain a good in-depth understanding of the fundamental aspects of C# as a language as well as be able to pass Microsoft Certification Exam: 70-483.
Below we have highlighted some key points about this Online Certification Training Course:
- Best Seller Udemy Training Course
- 2,328++ students enrolled
- 487 Review available
- 8.5 Hours on-demand videos
- Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
If you see the overall rating of this online course, it’s amazing i.e. above 4.4 with 52% gave 5-start rating. You can check the available reviews i.e. 487 plus about this course that will help you to get good idea that how helpful this online course is to learn Programming in C# with knowledge to pass Microsoft Certification Exam 70-483.
This Online Course targeting Absolute Beginners who wanted to learn Programming in C# and also wants to acquire Microsoft Certification for Exam 70-483.
The online courses covers the following topics in details:
- Introduction to Course and MCSD Certification Exams
- Setting Up Environment
- Visual Studio
- Demo Examples
- Code Regions
- Visual Studio Settings
- C# Basics
- Working with C# Types
- Working with Properties and Fields
- Access Modifiers
- Understanding Casting and Conversion
- Boxing and Unboxing
- Indexers in details
- OOP Concepts and Class Heirarchies
- Inheritance with practical examples
- Implementing Overloading and Overriding
- Extension Methods
- Understanding Interfaces with practical examples
- Understanding Delegates
- What are Delegates and How to create one?
- What is a Multicast Delegate
- Understanding Events
- Understanding Events in C#
- A Basic Example
- Understanding EventHandler and EventArgs
- Garbage Collection
- GC Basics
- Understanding Dispose and Finalizers
- Understanding and Implementing IDisposable
- Asynchronous Programming
- Learn Multithreading
- Creating and Managing Threads
- Example of using Async and wait
- Data Security
- Assemblies Basics
- GAC Basics
- Encrypting user Files and hashing
- Wrap Up
More Related Training and Certification Courses
Dive into the world of ASP.NET Core and learn how to build easy-to-maintain web applications with the MVC design pattern and ASP.NET Core.
ASP.NET Core and Angular 2(4+) is an ideal combination for building real world modular and cloud-optimized applications.
Entity Framework in Depth: The Complete Guide
Connect your applications to a SQL Server database. Understand the differences between code-first and database-first workflows….
Comprehensive ASP.NET MVC
From zero knowledge of ASP.NET to deploying a complete project to production.