Practical approach to Build RESTful Web Services using ASP.NET Core
This ASP.NET Core Online Course consists of 5 sections. We will start exploring the basics including RESTful concepts, ASP.NET Core and .NET CLI. Moving further, we will go further exploring ASP.NET Core by creating a new ASP.NET Core project using Visual Studio 2017, understanding what is a middleware? related configurations and different available environments for ASP.NET Core. Then we will be creating our first endpoint using ASP.NET Core Web API and create a data storage using Entity Framework Core. Later performing different CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete) operations in completing our RESTful API, we will further dig and understand more related concepts like Formatters, Content Negotiation, Logging, Validations, maintaining versioning and applying Authentication etc. Finally deploying our Web API to Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio as well as to a Docker Container.
Before going into details, let’s highlight few key points about this Course:
- Udemy Best Seller on ASP.NET Core Online Course
- 285++ students enrolled
- 30 Review available
- 3.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
- You can get the course at Discounted Price here.
Please find the below overall feedback about this Practical RESTful Web Service with ASP.NET Core Online Course.
This Online Course targeting developers with basic knowledge of C# and .NET Core.
The online courses covers the following topics in details:
- Basics of ASP.NET Core Course
- The Course Overview
- Getting Understanding about the REST Principles
- Understanding ASP.NET Core
- Get familiarize with .NET Command-line Interface
- Getting deep understanding about ASP.NET Core
- Create your first ASP.NET Core Project using Visual Studio 2017
- Understanding Middleware in ASP.NET Core
- Understanding ASP.NET Core Configuration
- ASP.NET Core – Working with multiple environments
- Building your First Endpoint with ASP.NET Core
- Use Entity Framework Core to create a Data Storage
- Create an Endpoint
- Insert and Update Data Operations
- Update and Delete Data Partially
- ASP.NET Core Web API – the Next Steps
- What are Formatters?
- How Content Negotiation works?
- How to enable logging?
- Doing Validation
- How to API Document for ASP.NET Core Web API
- Moving forward – Add Paging, Sorting, and Filtering to our Web API
- How to maintain versioning
- Applying Authentication
- ASP.NET Core Web API – Deploying the Web API
- Using Visual Studio to deploy our Web API to Microsoft Azure
- How to Deploy Web API to a Docker Container?
More Related Training and Certification Courses
Dive into the world of ASP.NET Core and learn how to build easy-to-maintain web applications with the MVC design pattern and ASP.NET Core.
ASP.NET Core and Angular 2(4+) is an ideal combination for building real world modular and cloud-optimized applications.
Entity Framework in Depth: The Complete Guide
Connect your applications to a SQL Server database. Understand the differences between code-first and database-first workflows….
Comprehensive ASP.NET MVC
From zero knowledge of ASP.NET to deploying a complete project to production.
- ASP.NET Core Web API – Part 1
- ASP.NET Core Web API Architecture
- New Features available in ASP.NET Core Web API
- Using Fiddler Tool to Consume a RESTful Service
- ASP.NET Core Web API – Part 2
- Performing all CRUD Operations with ASP.NET Core Web API
- ASP.NET Core Web API – Part 3
- ASP.NET Core Web API Security Architecture
- How to setup an Authentication Filter?