ASP.NET MVC is a web development framework from Microsoft that is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural design pattern. Microsoft has streamlined the development of MVC based applications using ASP.NET MVC framework.
ASP.NET MVC Developer Job Market Trends
Developers with ASP.NET MVC skills are in good demand in technology market and getting good salaries. As an ASP.NET MVC developer, you need to have right thorough skills. Estimated average salaries for ASP.NET MVC Developer in last 12 months in U.S as per Indeed.com is around 89K+ and it can be more as per the skill ASP.NET developer have.
In order to get in-depth skills with professional approach, you need to take a course designed for the purpose that gives you right ASP.NET MVC 5 knowledge that helps you to land your dream job.
Below is a review of a Best Seller ASP.NET MVC 5 Online Course by Mosh Hamedani (an Instructor with 5 star rating) that takes you from the beginning and helps you developing professional MVC Applications. Below we have highlighted key features of this Online Course:
- Declared Best Seller at Udemy.com
- 7.5 Hours Videos Tutorial
- Students Enrolled = 68,266 +
- Reviews Available = 26,168 +
- 8 Articles
- Supplemental Resource = 17
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Accessibility = Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money Back Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
- Excercises and Quizes at the end of each Section
- Available at Discounted Price if you take from www.webdevelopmenthelp.net
You will learn to build and deploy ASP.NET MVC 5 web applications more fast that fulfills all security standards too.
The course is designed in such a way that most of the .NET Web developers can take benefit from it.
- Developers with no prior ASP.NET MVC 5 experience can take the Online course to understand building web applications.
- Developers with basic ASP.NET MVC 5 experience can take this Online Course to fully grasp the technology for building professional MVC 5 applications.
- Basic knowledge of C# language (including knowledge of Lambda expresssions and LINQ).
This Online Course about ASP.NET MVC 5 helps to find answer to following:
- Understanding in detail about ASP.NET MVC Architectural Pattern?
- How to build Real World Application Forms with Server as well as Client side validations?
- How you can use or plug useful jQuery plugins?
- How to Query and Update data using Entity Framework?
- How to build and deploy your applications?
- How to Manage client/server dependencies?
- How to use AutoMapper?
- How to Implement All CRUD Operations (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete)
- How to build RESTful Services using ASP.NET Web API?
- How to do Authentication and Authorization using ASP.NET Web API?
- Understand what are the best security practices and How to apply?
- How to create build configuration and customize also?
- How to test APIs using PostMan?
Without building a real world professional application, no one can claim to achieve/absorb all relevant ASP.NET MVC concepts. So, throughout this course, along with the concepts and key areas, you will keep doing small excercises that increment to a real world business application. So, everything you learn and implement during each video tutorial will become part of your application. Mosh will be building a real world video rental web application with you and guide you to complete each step in full details.
Also, there is one final section dedicated to learn:
- How to deploy your developed application?
- How to deploy the database easily?
- How to create custom build configurations (development, testing, staging, etc)?
- How to store application settings in web.config and override them for different environments?
- How to secure application settings and connection strings?
- And all other things that make your application in working state.
Feedback and Reviews:
As this Online Course is declared Best Seller at udemy.com, so you can easily find feedback and reviews about the course here too. Below is a clear evidence of great success for this online course and you can follow the link to find thousands of reviews where people shared their success stories that how this online course benefited them.
You can see that more that 68 thousand people have taken this ASP.NET MVC Course Online and it still contain an average Rating of 4.6 (that is unique for any online course here). Also, there are more than 26 thousands reviews available for this course.
About the Instructor:
Moshfegh Hamedani is an experienced and creative software engineer who always focuses on delivering things with simplicity. He has more than 15 years of industry experience in designing and implementation of software projects. He has expertise and experience building modern web applications, desktop applications, mobile Apps and different modern frameworks.
Recent ASP.NET MVC Jobs
.Net Support Engineer
|New York, NY||21-June-2017|
Software Developer (.NET)
|Carol Stream, IL 60188||25-May-2017|
Software Engineer. Net
|Boca Raton, FL 33487||21-June-2017|
|Jersey City, NJ 07310||22-June-2017|
Senior .Net Developer
C# / .Net Developer
C# .Net Developer
Software / Support Engineer - Relocate OK
|San Diego, CA||18-June-2017|
Mid-Level .Net Developer
C# .Net Developer
Entry or Junior C# .Net Developer
|City Industry, CA||01-June-2017|
Lead .Net Developer
ASP.Net C# Developer
|Scottsdale, AZ 85261||31-May-2017|
.NET Software Engineer
|Troy, NY 12180||04-May-2017|
APPLICATION SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER II
|Tallahassee, FL 32399||15-June-2017|
Dot Net Developer